Meet Gabriela Marques, Minority Business Development Agency Business Center Director in New Mexico. Gabriela gives her expert insight on finding available government opportunities:
How do I learn more about available government opportunities for my business?
We can help you find government opportunities through bid-matching software Teaming Pro and Neoserra. We also organize spotlight series where you can learn how to do business with an anchor institution. For example Sandia Laboratories, The City of Albuquerque, UNM, CNM, etc.
About Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)
The MBDA Business Center provides access to capital, contracts, and markets, and provides support through technical training, events, and networking. Specifics include:
- Client bid opportunity sourcing, including teaming and matchmaking
- Help with certifications and registrations
- Lending and equity proposal packaging
- Capital lending access
- Strategic planning consultation
- International trade assistance